Monday, March 26, 2012

December- Janurary catch up blog

Well I could make plenty of excuses of why I havn’t blogged since before Christmas but no point in wasting your time.  Suffice it to say I’m here now and going to try much better to be consistent with my postings.  For this blog I’ll briefly update you on what’s been going on in the past few months. 

DECEMBER- We went to our hometown for a few days and had several gatherings with our families.  In the past Joel’s not been working and I have gotten 2 weeks off for Christmas break.  Now with Joel working we only get a few days off to go home for visits.  But we are now SOOO much closer to home we can go home more often and my family comes to visit a lot.

JANURARY- My cousin’s maternal grandmother passed away so my grandparents came to town for the funeral.  They stayed with us.  Though we spent most of the time at the viewing or services we did have a little time just to sit at home and visit and watch the puppies devour their papaw. 

The beginning of Janurary I FINALLY got sub training for 2 more districts and began with some single day subbing situations.  Then one day, at the end of Janurary, by pure luck I got a single day job that turned into a 6 week long term situation in one classroom.  Turned out the teacher had to have emergency surgery and would be out 6 weeks for recovery.  I worked from the end of Janurary till the beginning of March.

FEBRUARY- We didn’t do much in February because I was back to working every day and very much out of shape and routine so I wanted to spend my weekends lazing on the couch and had to spend some weekend time cleaning house that wasn’t getting done during the week.

Early February my mom came to visit for my birthday.  We just stayed around the house.  A typical and perfect visit for us is taking turns on the computer, playing the wii, playing scrabble on my kindle and just talking. 

Well March was pretty busy so I’ll save that for it’s own post.  I apologize for an all words post.  My camera quit working and we have gone down to just one cell phone which Joel takes to work.  So I have no way to take pictures.  However my mom recently loaned me her old camera.  I hope to take lots of pictures so I’ll have things to post. I know pictures makes a blog more interesting.

Here are some picture of my babies though.

Bella with her head buried in the pillows.  I guess my light was in her eyes.

the light is in her eyes

Chip guarding both of the bones so Bella can’t get them.

All my bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment