Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let’s try this yet again…

Well here I am yet again trying to get back on the blogging thing and making excuses for why I stopped.  Really there isn’t a great excuse just get over it and appreciate that I’m back.  But if I did feel so inclined to excuse myself  then here it is…

A blog with all words is kinda boring.  The pictures are what brings it to life.  Even if only a picture or two.  So I dug out my camera that I havn’t used in years and started taking pictures.  This was not ideal because it’s an old camera not one of the newer sleeker small cameras and I’d tend to not have near by when there was a picture opportunity. Also I have to hook it up to the computer to transfer pictures.  Well I have recently gotten a tool for which I now often take pictures to send to my mom so I thought I don’t have that excuse for not blogging now.

Ok the afore mentioned “tool” for picture taking.  I am feeling really excited because I finally got an iphone.

                     iphone

Now I’m pretty cheap and just can’t out right afford an iphone an all that comes with it. This has been a several month process of finding and gathering the needed parts at low prices.  My cousin and her husband upgraded to iphone 4’s a while back so we bought their 3’s from them.  After some investigation we have found for our needs and uses of a cell phone straightalk works best for us.  Joel immediately got his phone set up for service and he got an otter box because he’s kinda clumsy sometimes. 

                      joels iphone

We have wifi at home so I just ran on wifi to use the phone to play games on and  such like that.  A few months later we both have fully functional cell phones (I did finally get service so I can take my phone around with me, which also gives me more chances to photograph things) and I also got an otter box.  For the longest time we just shared a charger but we also now have 2 house chargers and a car charger….Movin on up….

pink and blackiphone otter box 

Alright that’s enough for my first day back.  I’ll probably only post once a week but you never know now that I have an easy, always with me way to photograph things. I might photograph and blog about what I eat and when I go shopping lol.  Give me some shout outs so I know your interested! Smile

Now to show off my babies.  I usually have several picture of them to post. They are my world and I have lots and lots of pictures of them because not only are they so cute they are usually near by.

           sleeping babies

1 comment:

  1. I wanna be a blogger now dang it! I love my iPhone! You need to download voxer! It's awesome!!!

    Until next time cousin!

    ReplyDelete