Sunday, October 23, 2011

Updates from the past 2 weeks

So my intention is to blog weekly.  However I have already messed up that plan. LOL  It happened that my first weekend after starting the blog we were out of town and I didn’t get a blog worked in.  Therefore, I’ll catch up this time and try to do better being weekly.  I am so terrible with remembering things and if I go too long I’ll forget what I had to share.

Being I’m so forgetful and nothing major is happening in my life at this time I can’t remember anything blog worthy from 2 weeks ago.  But last weekend we went back to our hometown for the weekend.  We visited with our families but our main reason for going home was for my 10 year High School reunion.  I really can’t believe it’s been 10 years.  An honestly it didn’t feel any different from High School.  The same people that snubbed me in HS still didn’t talk to me.  The same crazies from HS were there acting just the same as 10 years ago.  Though everyone I spoke to replied and I did chat with a few people, I spent most of my time catching up with Sarah and Frank Gibson. Sarah and I were such good friends in school.  We were together most weekends I believe.  I even made a point to become the soccer photographer for the yearbook so I would be able to go with her on all trips.

Now on to this week…I have now been jobless for about 5 months now.  At first it was great having a break.  Then once we moved it was very convenient to not be working to have a chance to unpack and set up house.  But now I’m starting to get restless being at home all the time.  I am getting a lot of time to work on my craft projects and watch some tv.  In the past Joel would made fun of me for having so much tv and always being way behind on watching.  But being home so much and watching so much I’ve stayed on top of it. So I have discovered a new show to entertain me.  House Hunters and HH International on HGTV.  This is very interesting to be able to see so many places and foreign countries.  Its also beneficial in helping me to see what’s important and not in looking for a house to buy for future reference. However sometimes it blows my mind how picky some of the people are when the houses are BEAUTIFUL! And the price points are astonishing.  Common seems to be $500 thousand and a million for the budge. I think ours would be maybe like $1,000. LOL  Guess we’ve got a few years to go before we are anywhere close lol. By the way I have my applications in so hopefully I’ll be getting some job calls soon.

So what do you think?  Does my husband need to work on his parking ?

           image

Thankfully this is my car and his truck so we don’t have any upset neighbors but still….

And finally I can’t have a blog with a picture of one or both of my babies.  Here’s Chip protecting his bone I suppose.

                      image

Well until next weekend…have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment