Sunday, September 30, 2012

What have I been doing?

Oh geez it’s been like a month or something since I’ve posted.  My intentions are to post during the weekends but I’ve been busy or sick every weekend lately so it hasn’t gotten done.  Though I don’t have a full time job I don’t just sit around at my house doing nothing this is far from the truth. My husband works nights so I spend the morning cleaning house, wake him up then make lunch and spend early afternoon with him then I spend a few hours on the computer catching up on facebook and talking to my mom then I rest and watch tv before bed. Usually even if I’m “resting” and watching tv I’m doing my crosstitching which though it is enjoyable for me to do I don’t just do senseless work.  I’m making gifts for people for birthdays and holidays and such.

So here’s a visual over view of what I’ve been doing, not necessarily in any particular order.


   
Step 1Step 2 Shadow Cousins


Getting my hair done and an after picture with my cousin who did it. It’s a long process and painful at times as well as takes upkeep maintenance but my cousin says platinum is a good color for me.

      IMG_0676Firederbyhood crunch
The fair was in town and they had a demolition derby.  Joel and I don’t go out and do things together often. #1A car on top of the trunk of another. #2 That’s fire above the wheel. #3  Is that bumper suppose to be that high? #4 Hood crunch.


       IMG_0687IMG_0688
A high school football game we went to.  The local high school are the Razorbacks so we root for the Razorbacks Friday nights and Saturdays.


IMG_0683Healthy Snack  IMG_0702
#1 My new purse! I’ve been wanting one for a while now. #2  A healthy snack.  Trying to eat some healthy snacks between meals so as not to over eat.  On this last shopping trip I bought no sweets for me.  Only fruits and vegetables. #3 The subbing school year has begun for me.  So far I’ve been in first grade, 3rd grade, and 2nd grade 3 different days.  This is a picture of what my last two days in 2nd grade were like.  I was with a bilingual class. Thankfully they only did all Spanish work for the first hour and the rest was in English.  I managed through and the kids were great but I often felt lost in translation literally.


IMG_0710 IMG_0713IMG_0694IMG_0663

#1 Right after I burnt my hand.  I even had a pot holder but I guess not in the right place.  #2 The burn the next day. #3 The pile that seems to accumulate by the front door on a daily basis. #4 The truck wouldn’t crank so we’ve messed with it for many days trying to jump it or put it the battery on a charger but finally gave in and bought a new battery.  Ugh


Jesslynn and GrannieJessalynn awake

My niece Jesslynn got to spend the day with my mom last weekend.  Mom did share the baby with my grannie for a little bit.  ( This is my Grannie holding her in these pictures.)


And last but not least pictures of my babies. One being used as a pillow by my lumberjack husband.  I should have gotten an after picture because shortly after this picture he (the husband) got a hair cut and shaved.  Looks way different LOL.


a bella pillowSittin by momma

No comments:

Post a Comment